MAIN SERVICE AREAS OF THE FIRM
The firm has the following major service areas:
Accounting, Assurance & Advisory
We offer accountancy services where the accounting work of our clients are in arrears and where improvements in the accounting processes make the provision of accounting services necessary.
For assurance clients, we ensure that same staff are not used for accountancy services and assurance services.
- Identify areas of significant accounts and auditing concerns;
- Determine appropriate specialized skills required by the complexity of the client’s systems;
- Evaluate the control environment of the organization;
- Carry out detailed testing of transactions and accounts balances;
- Review financial statements and evaluate the results of all audit tests as well as form an opinion with regard to the client’s financial statements as a whole;
- Hold meetings with client’s management to consider challenges encountered as well as ways of resolving them
The firm provides services to companies and government department and agencies in the planning, design and installation of systems. The scope of management/financial consultancy offerings includes:
- Accounting systems design and implementation;
- Corporate finance advisory services which include – due diligence audit, value for money audit, mergers and acquisitions, reporting accountants, feasibility studies and business plans;
- Financial planning and control;
- Human resources consultancy,
- Systems review & upgrade.
The firm provides comprehensive services on taxation for corporate and individual clients in the areas of Companies Income Tax, Personal Income Tax, Capital Gains Tax, Petroleum Profits Tax and Value Added Tax.
- Preparation of income tax computations for companies and their submission, as well as dealing with all queries that may be raised by the tax office;
- Preparation of tax returns and agreeing the consequential tax liabilities with the Inland Revenue Service or Internal Revenue Board on behalf of clients;
- Obtaining Tax Clearance Certificates for clients;
- Preparation of tax briefs and comments on new legislation issued to clients as and when necessary;
- Documenting and obtaining Acceptance Certificates for individual qualifying capital expenditure in excess of N500,000 as required by the tax laws.
Company Secretarial Services
Our sister company, Inco Services Limited has a team of dedicated professionals to take care of all the company’s secretarial work that any company will need. We advise and assist the directors in their responsibilities as far as the filing of the appropriate documentation at the Corporate Affairs Commission and thus leave management to concentrate on the key requirements of moving their business forward.
The services we provide include the following:-
- Standard company formations;
- Processing of business permits and expatriate quotas;
- Review/updating of statutory records;
- Covering Board meetings and providing secretarial services for companies and organizations;
- Filing statutory company returns
- Obtaining SEC approvals for the transfer of shares. and
- Registration of logos and trade marks with the Ministry of Commerce and Industry.